Thursday 3 February 2022

Hainbach - Home Stories (2021)

 


GENRE : ambient, cosmic disco, experimental, electronic, techno
RECORD LABEL : Seil Records

I randomly chose this album/artist to listen to while I was investigating the Seil Records Bandcamp page. It was the artwork that did it for me. I was drawn to the satellites. I have a thing about satellites...

Anyway, Heinbach is a music composer/performer based in Berlin, Germany that uses piano, synthesizers, nuclear test equipment (!), magnetic tape and idiophones to create wonderful electro-acoustic ambient music. 'Home Stories' is the only album of his I've listened to so far, and it's a beauty. Clicking play, I was instantly sucked into a sublime sonic soundscape of beautiful swirling ambience, tinkly piano notes and deep bass electronic pulses that constantly shift and change throughout the tracks. It's introspective ambient music that never becomes dull or overly predictable. I'm looking forward to checking out his other works, and more of the Seil Records catalog.

Stream/Download the album here :





No comments:

Post a Comment