Saturday 19 March 2022

Sloppy Seconds - More Trouble Than They're Worth (1998)


GENRE : punk rock, junk rock, punk pop, rock n roll
RECORD LABEL : Nitro Records

Sloppy Seconds are a junk rock (that's right, junk rock) band from Indiannapolis, Indiana, and this is their Nitro Records debut album. I don't know how many times I've listened to this album in my life, and I've never got sick of it. It's exciting, hilarious and fun. Like a lot of people, I first discovered this band through the 90's Nitro Records compilation album, 'Deep Thoughts', and I've loved them ever since. This album is full of wild and sloppy (yet energetic) punk songs about hot chicks, B-monsters, crappy relationships and getting drunk. They're angry, witty and cool as f**k. If you like The Ramones, KISS and The Misfits, then this band might be right up your alley...

'More Trouble Than They're Worth' is available on all the common music platforms - Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, etc...






No comments:

Post a Comment